1. Supersack filled with carbon is placed on scale.
2. Supersack is lifted off pallet with forklift to tare scale.
3. Net weight of carbon is recorded and the top of the supersack opened.
4. The super sacks of carbon are placed in line ready for sampling.
5. A sample is augered from each supersack. The weight of the sample taken is 1gram per 1lb of carbon.
6. The weighted sample from each supersack is placed in the sample mixer.
7. After twenty minutes of mixing the mixer lid is opened and the sample is poured into a sample drum.
8. The whole sample in the mixer is poured into the sample drums.
9. The first sample drum is emptied into the riffle splitter.
15. Each sample bag is sealed.